About Me

Hi, my name is Tiffany Wolford. My mother, Genia, & I have always enjoyed crafts and baking. I had a friend call me one day in a "cake emergency" and needed help making a cake which was to be at an event in 2 hours. I loved how the cake turned out and decided this is something I want to do :) Since that day my mom & I have been creating cakes for different people for different occasions. Every cake we do is different from another, no two cakes look alike! We are constantly learning different tricks and methods and putting it forward in new cake designs. We are located in Jackson, OH but will deliver to surrounding areas. Hopefully you enjoy our cakes! We would love to do one for you!! :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Custom Cakes!!!!

Chocolate cover strawberry sheet cake!



Kayleigh's Cake!




Wedding cake. Loved the way this one turned out :)



 1st Birthday Cake! :)



Congrats Heidi, R.N.



Kai Lan cake! The customer sent me a picture of this cake and I replicated it :)
 
 
 

 Mario Cake and Smashcake!!





My little sister's baby shower cake!!!:)




Cakes ready for delivery!! This was a busy weekend!:)




Darrin's Birthday cake!!




Mindy & Jason's bridal shower cake and cupcakes!!




Josh's Cincinnati Red's cake for his birthday!!



22nd birthday cake! Customer knew she wanted a giant drink and beer can :)



Somebody had this cake made for someone coming home!!



Liam's Hero Factory birthday cake!!




Made this for a going away party, Phantom of the Opera cake for Ms. McCoy!



Klay's graduation cakes! Congrats JHS class of 2011!!



Baby shower cake! Customer sent me this picture and I replicated it :)



Presley's cake! Customer sent me two different cakes and asked me to incorporate them both, this is how it turned out :)



Whitney & Kaitlin's grad cake!! Congratulations :)



The Beatles cake! "All you need is love!" :)



Cooper's Spongebob birthday cake!!
 
 
 
Angry birds themed birthday cake!!



Landen's birthday barn!! :)



Kayla's grad cake!! :) Congratulations!!



Happy Birthday, Jobeth!! :)



Pirate baby shower cake! Ahoy Baby Colton!!:)



Madden's Sesame Street themed cake, Also made cookies (M's and 2's) to go along with the cake! :)



4-tiered white wedding cake with white accents and navy blue trim!:)



Baseball grad cake and matching cupcakes! Congratulations Stefan!:)



Trevon's 17th birthday ohio state buckeye cake!!



A customer ordered over 300 cookies as a wedding favor for their wedding guests! The cookies were hearts with M's and J's on them in green and pink. She provided us with heart shaped cookie cutters and a sugar cookie recipe to attach to the bagged cookies! It was a long process but they turned out great! :) Congratulations Mindy and Jason!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment